The Other Boleyn Girl (Age: 16, a lot of sex scenes and sex talk, some violence)
I didn't have a clue what to expect with this movie because I hadn't heard much of it. I knew the actors in it so I was assuming it was decent. I absolutely love both of the lead characters, and this movie made me love them even more. This film is FULL of twists, turns, surprises, and sock and awe. If you have a sister, bring her with you, because it will show you in the end how connected sisters are. I know after watching it I was extremely happy God gave me two people I can call sister. The best thing about the film is that it's a true story. They can't make this stuff up. It's a story I will NEVER forget and I honestly may want to own this movie. Loved it. A
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment